Grilling and Tailgating go hand in hand and good food can make or break a tailgating get together. Johnsonville understands this and wants to make sure your next event is awesome!
Johnsonville has a wide variety of products ranging from pre-formed burgers, to chicken to brats. They have come up with a sweet recipe called “Brat Hot Tub” check out the directions below:
Johnsonville Brat Hot Tub
- 1 large (11-inch x 9-inch x 2 3/8-inch) aluminum foil baking pan
- 2 to 3 cans (12 ounces each) beer (got to like that)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium yellow or white onion, sliced
- JOHNSONVILLE® Brats ;
- Put the pan right on the grill, being careful not to singe your knuckle hair. Pour in the beer, and add the butter and onions.
- Grill your Johnsonville Brats to a juicy, golden-brown perfection.
- Serve immediately to your hungry guests and place any remaining brats into the steaming hot tub.
This a great idea for those that love brats, beer and butter! Give it a shot and let us know what you think.
We also tested the Johnsonville Grillers. These come in a variety of flavors and are in your local frozen food section. We tested these against the grocery stores pre-made fresh burgers. The Jonsonville Grillers were bigger and juicier than these burgers in our test. While they still may not beat your own homemade custom burgers they are awesome when you need something quick, easy,and yummy!
Go to your local supermarket and give their products a shot. We think you will be pleasantly surprised.
Visit them here: