Getting a group of your friends around a warm fire in the fall is an amazing experience. It’s hard to take this experience and make it better, but it can be done. It can be done with the right seating. The group at GCI Outdoor knows a thing or two about some comfortable seating and brought out a chair made for the fire pit. May we introduce you to the FirePit Rocker!
The FirePit Rocker is another rocker based off of their amazing Freestyle Rocker. If you’ve followed Tailgating Challenge for any length of time you know how fond I am of the Freestyle Rocker and have called it the most comfortable tailgating chair on the market. The FirePit Rocker takes the same rocking technology but lowers the chair to bring you closer to the fire.
Let’s check out some of the FirePit Rockers features:
- Folds flat for storage
- Includes convenient carry handle for easy transport
- Easy to open, close and carry
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Mesh backrest
- Beverage holder
- Supports 250 lb (113.6 kg)
- Open size: 25.6 x 24.4 x 33.1 in (65 x 62 x 84 cm)
- Seat Height: 14.8 in (37.5 cm)
- Folded size: 25.6 x 5.5 x 33.1 in (65 x 14 x 84 cm)
- Unit weight: 11.9 lb (5.4 kg)
- Limited lifetime warranty